Friday, November 11, 2011

Coconut Water Review.

I'll be honest, When i first tasted coconut water i didn't instantly love it. It has a metallic taste to it. I wanted a second opinion so i asked my mother to try some. I didn't tell her what it was. With some hesitation, she tasted it and within 3 seconds she ran to the sink and spat it out. "Why did you give me salt water!!" was her response to the health drink. Having said that, the taste does grow on you and after a few more sips i really began to enjoy this electrolyte filled drink. It tastes very "juicy" and very refreshing. And has a bit more of a kick then water. I'm a fan! but i don't know about my mom. I guess it's an acquired taste. 




Coconut water is very low in calories (45 per 250mls) and is fat free! This makes it the perfect replacement drink if water isn't your best friend. high in potassium and electrolytes make it the perfect after workout drink, as it gives your body back the much needed electrolytes. Its also great for flushing out harmful toxins that may be making your body hold on to fat for longer.. This natural isotonic drink contains natural sugars so drinking this will help you with them evil sugar cravings.


  Health: 4/5                                        
 Taste: 3/5
Nutrition: 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment